A deposit of $200 per person is required at the time of booking.
Affordable World Provisional Remaining Balance Payment Deadline: Affordable World will extend the remaining balance payment due date to 45 days prior to the trip departure (valid for new 2021 reservations booked between August 15 to October 31, 2020). Booking and airfare (if applicable) deposits at the time of booking remain unchanged.
If your account balance is not paid by the due date, Affordable World reserves the right to impose a late payment fee of $50 per person or cancel your reservation and our cancellation policy and fees will apply accordingly. Please note a non-refundable airfare deposit is required for select trips and will be indicated at the time of booking when applicable. All tours are closed 21 days prior to the trip departure date.
Optional Tours/Excursions and Airport Transfer Services
A) Optional Tours/Excursions, and Airport Transfer Services may be added up to 7 days prior to the departure date.
B) Optional Tours/Excursions, and Airport Transfer Services may be cancelled up to 7 days prior to the departure date, however any optional tour/excursion or airport transfer service cancelled after the full payment has been made will result in a $15 per person service fee per transaction. Airport Transfer Services are not available for purchase for our Japan or Maldives tours.
Optional Hotel/Room Upgrades and Late Checkouts
A) Hotel/ Room Upgrades and late checkouts may be added up to 35 days prior to the departure date.
B) Hotel/Room Upgrades and late checkouts cannot be cancelled after a reservation has been paid in full. Any Hotel/Room Upgrade and/or late checkout cancelled after a reservation has been paid in full is non-refundable.
Optional Flight and Ferry Upgrades
A) Optional upgrade from a ferry to a flight from Santorini to Athens and/or Athens to Santorini and optional upgrade to business class on the ferry between the Greek Islands may be added up to 35 days prior to the trip departure date.
B) Optional upgrade from a ferry to a flight from Santorini to Athens and/or Athens to Santorini and optional upgrade to business class on the ferries between the Greek Islands cannot be cancelled after a reservation has been paid in full. Any optional Santorini-Athens and/or Athens-Santorini flight or business class upgrade on the ferries between the Greek Islands cancelled after a reservation has been paid in full is non-refundable.
2020 Departures: Travel insurance must be added or deleted before the final full payment is made. If you are not completely satisfied within the 15-day free look period of purchasing a plan, and have not filed a claim, plan to file a claim or departed on your scheduled departure date, Affordable World Tours will refund your plan cost.
- There is a minimum $75.00 per person change fee for any changes made to a reservation after it has been confirmed. Additional airline and/or third-party supplier penalty fees may apply.
- Any passenger name change made to an existing traveler on a booking after a reservation has been confirmed will result in a $100 per person name change fee and is subject to additional airline change and/or cancellation fees.
- Name changes may only be made to an existing traveler name on a reservation and are only applicable towards spelling corrections of the existing traveler name on the reservation. Traveler names on a reservation cannot be changed or switched from one individual to another.
Provisional Cancellation and Departure Date Change Fee Policies
We have updated our policies (effective August 15, 2020) to allow more flexibility, so you can book with peace of mind and travel with confidence when you’re ready. These new policies cannot be applied retrospectively, as the situation is rapidly evolving every day. Please be aware that many third-party supplier cancellation fees, such as but not limited to: airlines, ferries, hotels, attraction admission fees, local guides and restaurants are not providing refunds or cancellation waivers. Airline penalties typically range between $250 per person to fully non-refundable. These new policies are only valid for new 2021 reservations booked between August 15 to October 31, 2020. In addition to the provisional cancellation and departure date change fee policies, Affordable World standard terms and conditions apply to the booking. Provisional terms are subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
Affordable World Provisional Cancellation and Departure Date Change Fees (Valid for new 2021 reservations booked between August 15 to October 31, 2020):
In addition to any charges levied by the ground operators, ferries, airlines and/or hotels, the following provisional fees will be assessed per person when you cancel or change the departure date of your existing reservation. A written request of cancellation or departure date change must be received by Affordable World. Oral cancellation and/or change requests will not be accepted.
January 01 – July 31, 2021 Departures*
Provisional Cancellation Fee*
Provisional Departure Date Change Fee*
60 + days prior to departure
45 to 59 days prior to departure
30 to 44 days prior to departure
16 to 29 days prior to departure
10 to 15 days prior to departure
3 to 9 days prior to departure
48 hours prior to departure
*Provisional Cancellation and Departure Date Change Fee Terms
- These new provisional policies are only valid for new 2021 reservations booked between August 15 to October 31, 2020.
- These new policies cannot be applied retrospectively, as the situation is rapidly evolving every day. Please be aware that many third-party supplier cancellation fees, such as but not limited to: airlines, ferries, hotels, attraction admission fees, local guides and restaurants are not providing refunds or cancellation waivers. Airline penalties typically range between $250 per person to fully non-refundable.
- All cancellation and date change requests must be received in writing by email. Please use our contact form to submit your request.
- We are unable to waive any third-party supplier cancellation fees, such as but not limited to: airlines, ferries and/or service upgrades. We will advise you of any relevant cancellation fees at the time of cancellation.
- Travel insurance premiums cannot be refunded if your booking is cancelled with any penalties. Please refer to our Travel Insurance page for more information.
- The provisional cancellation and departure date change fees listed apply to cancellation and date change requests received on/after August 15, 2020 and cannot be applied retrospectively.
- If you have previously selected to re-book with travel credit and would like to request a refund instead of travel credit, a minimum administrative fee of $100 per person will apply.
- Clients using a third-party voucher to book your existing reservation: the paid value will be transferred to your new departure date reservation. You will be responsible for any tour fare difference on the new departure date, along with any airfare difference and/or airline surcharge for the new travel dates. Unused credit is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
- Unused credit has no cash value and is non-transferrable to other travelers.
- Affordable World reserves the right to modify or cancel the provisional cancellation and departure date change fees at any time.
- In addition to the above, Affordable World standard terms and conditions apply to the booking. Provisional terms are subject to change and can be withdrawn at any time.
Written request of departure date change must be received by Affordable World either by mail, or email. Oral requests will not be accepted.
In addition to the above stated cancellation and change charges, if ticket for airlines, cruises or ferries have already been issued or final confirmation has been received at the time of cancellation (regardless of number of days prior to departure), the traveler will be assessed an additional airline, cruise line, ferry or train cancellation penalty and service charge pursuant to the suppliers' rules and regulations. Affordable World reserves the right to issue airline tickets immediately upon receipt of your tour payment. Affordable World reserves the right to cancel your reservation with penalty if you fail to board the first flight segment on your trip.
Travel and Immigration Restrictions
Several countries have imposed travel and immigration restrictions due to COVID-19. All customers are requested to check relevant travel advisories to and from the countries to which they are travelling. This is a dynamic situation and it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure there are no entry restrictions at their travel destination. Affordable World is not responsible if you are denied boarding or denied entrance for any reason at any foreign country, even if you hold a valid passport, entry visa and airline ticket. Visa and entry requirements may change at any time.
Tour Fare Includes
1. Air Transportation
- For travelers who elect to purchase a Land & Air package, a round-trip international economy class air ticket from the selected gateway city and intra-tour air tickets (if applicable) are included with the tour as per the itinerary. Gateway cities are specified in itinerary.
- For departure gateway cities other than specified, please check the website or consult with Affordable World regarding the U.S domestic add-on airfare.
- Air carrier and routing are at the sole discretion of Affordable World for all of our tour packages.
- Travelers who elect to purchase their own U.S domestic add-on air tickets to the gateway city do so at their own risk. Affordable World reserves the right to book all flights at the lowest available fare and also reserves the right to change the all airlines used without prior notice.
- Affordable World reserves the right to substitute hotels, and alter the itinerary, withdraw any tour and make any desirable alteration for the convenience of the operation of tours. Affordable World reserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure for any reason.
- Advertised airfare does not include any seat assignment fee (if applicable). Select airlines may charge a fee for pre-assigned seat selection. To request an advanced seat assignment, travelers are advised to contact the airline and arrange payment (if any) directly with the airline.
2. Hotel Accommodations
- Hotel accommodations are based on two adults sharing one twin bedded room (double occupancy).
- Some hotels may have a maximum room occupancy limit. Triple rooms are subject to availability based on prior request. A rollaway bed will be provided for the third traveler in the party when requesting a triple room.
- Triple rooms are only available for request on our China, Thailand, Bali, Greece and Maldives tours and cannot be accommodated on our Japan, Vietnam or Hong Kong tours.
- When the hotel listed on the website is not available, a similar category hotel will be substituted without prior notice.
- A customer occupying a single room is required to pay a single supplement fee. A single room is subject to availability based on prior request at an additional cost.
- Standard check-in-time is 2:00 PM at the hotel on the arrival day of the tour and may vary for each hotel.
- Standard check-out-time is 12:00 noon at the hotel on the last day of the tour and may vary for each hotel.
Meals will be provided in hotels, on cruises, at local restaurants or on board domestic or international flights as specified in the itinerary.
Affordable World strives to offer all sightseeing excursions specified in the itinerary; however, all final arrangements will be determined by the local tour escort or tour manager. In rare circumstances which may be beyond Affordable World’s control, such as weather conditions, acts of God, epidemics, dangers, hazardous conditions, incidents at sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of government or authorities and wars under local condition, we may be forced to vary itineraries or substitute sightseeing excursions without advance notice. However, we will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
5. Admissions / Entrance Fee
All necessary main entrance fees for the programs or places mentioned in the itinerary will be included as specified in the itinerary.
6. Airport Transportation
Round trip airport transportation is included in the land and air tour packages. However, if you choose to extend the return date after the tour ends, the airport transfer out from the hotel to the airport is not included. Round trip airport transportation is not included in the land only vacation packages.
Tour Fare Does Not Include
Round-trip airfare from your hometown to the gateway city, air ticket tax, airport taxes, tips, any charges levied by local state, federal or national government agencies, meals not mentioned in the itinerary, insurance premiums, charges arising from deviation, any expenses due to delay or changes of schedule, over booking of accommodations, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strike, acts of God, acts of terrorism, force majeure, acts of government's civil disturbances, war, quarantine, customs regulations, epidemics, pandemics, criminal activity or for any other cause beyond Affordable World's control; any personal charges including but not limited to passport and visa fees, any baggage charges, phone bills, postage, laundry, drinks and beverages; any airline’s imposed ancillary charges that may change from time to time if any, and may be without prior notice, including but not limited to hand luggage fees, check-in luggage fees, seating assignment fees, Wi-Fi charge, in-flight meals and entertainment expenses.
Travel Protection Insurance Plan
Recognizing that unforeseen circumstances sometimes require consumers to either cancel or interrupt their vacations, we recommend you purchase travel insurance. During the online booking process, you are offered an optional travel protection insurance plan, provided by the 3rd party, at your own expense. For more details, please click https://www.affordableworld.com/infocenter/insurance
Please note that if you purchased travel insurance through Affordable World, your travel insurance will not be effective until we receive your final full payment for your reservation. Travel Insurance is non-refundable.
Please note, trip cancellation coverage will be effective at 12:01 a.m. (Central Standard Time) on the date following payment to Affordable World of any required plan cost. Travel insurance is only refundable if all following conditions are met: it is within the 15 day free look period of purchasing a plan, you have not filed a travel insurance claim and have not departed on your scheduled departure date. If all of these conditions are not met, travel insurance will be non-refundable.
1. Unused Tour Features
Any unused tour feature either on air transportation or for land arrangements including but not limited to optional excursions/tours/meals, hotel accommodations and upgrades are non-refundable, non-transferable, or exchangeable.
2. Tour Price
All tour prices listed on our website are quoted in U.S dollars and are based on rates and costs in effect at the time of publishing on our website. When the total number of tour members should fall below ten persons, Affordable World reserves the right to cancel the tour.
3. Price Guarantee
Your tour price is guaranteed once Affordable World has received your full payment. Prior to full payment, it is important to note that there may be price changes due to fluctuations in any of the cost factors, such as airfare, exchange rates and government-imposed surcharges that you will be responsible for. For the most up-to-date prices please check our website. Flight schedule changes which require additional nights and cost to be added to the package will result in an assessment to each passenger.
4. Health, Active Elements, Medical Conditions, and Special Assistance
Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, who will be responsible for their welfare and supervision. Affordable World strives to offer a safe, enjoyable and unforgettable travel experience for all of our guests. Affordable World welcomes guests with special needs and disabilities. Please note the following:
Guests must ensure they are physically and medically able to travel; some of our Tours incorporate incorporate active elements such as ingress and egress from buses and vessels, walking long distances and sightseeing; you are responsible for familiarizing yourself with the level of activity that will be involved in your Tour.
You must disclose at the time of booking (or at such later time when you become aware of such a condition) of any existing physical, medical or mental illness, disability, pregnancy or any other condition which may create a health hazard for yourself or others during the Tour or for which you may require medical attention or special accommodation during the Tour. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your needs, but you must notify us at the time of booking for a determination of what assistance we can reasonably provide.
Affordable World may impose safety requirements. We reserve the absolute right to decline acceptance of anyone we feel is physically or medically unfit to travel. Further, we reserve the right to remove you from the guided tour, at your own expense, if your medical or physical condition is such that it poses a threat to the health or safety of you or others, or is otherwise likely to negatively impact the comfort and enjoyment of other guests.
We regret that we cannot accommodate you if you have special needs for ordinary daily activities, such as walking and dining. In no instance will our Suppliers or we physically lift or assist you on to or off any vehicles. If we cannot accommodate your special needs, you must be accompanied by a companion who will be responsible for independently providing the needed assistance. Affordable World recommends that travelers be in good health. Please consult your physician regarding your medical condition and ability to travel long distances. Affordable World will make reasonable efforts to accommodate the special needs of disabled participants but is not responsible for any denial of services by carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other suppliers. We reserve the right to decline acceptance of anyone we consider unsuitable due to fitness level. We also reserve the right to remove you from the Tour, at your own expense, if your condition is such that it could create a hazard to you or others, or otherwise impact the enjoyment of other passengers.
Participation In and Conduct During The Tour
You are responsible for respecting the authority and following the directions of the Tour Guide and the laws of the countries visited while on Tour. Affordable World reserves the right to decline to accept, or retain any person as a tour participant, should such person’s health, mental condition, physical infirmity or general deportment impede the operations of the tour or the rights, welfare or enjoyment of other participants. We may exclude you from participating in all or any part of the Tour if, in our sole discretion, your condition or behavior renders you unfit for the Tour or unfit for continuation once the Tour has begun. Unfitness may include, without limitation, any behavior that, regardless of its cause, is inappropriate or offensive or interferes with the delivery of Tour services or may constitute a hazard or embarrassment. In such case, our liability shall be strictly limited to refund of the recoverable cost of any unused portion of the Tour. Should you decide for any reason not to participate in certain parts of the Tour or use certain goods included in the Tour, no refunds will be made for those unused parts of the Tour or goods. You agree to indemnify and hold Affordable World harmless from and against any costs, damages, losses or liabilities arising out of (a) the actions or omissions of any minors traveling with you and (b) if you checked the box indicating that you are signing on behalf of yourself and your traveling companions, your companions’ claims that you were not authorized to agree to this Participant Agreement on their behalf.
Baggage is at owner's risk throughout. Affordable World is not responsible for loss, theft, damage or delay to passenger's luggage. Affordable World assumes no liability for loss, delay and/or damage to baggage in transit to or from a Tour or while on a Tour. All baggage and personal effects are, at all times and in all circumstances, at the risk of the guided tour participant.
Baggage allowance varies by airline and is subject to change at any time. Some airlines may impose additional charges if you choose to check in any baggage. For up-to-date baggage allowance restrictions, always check with the appropriate airline for the latest baggage policies prior to departure.
Baggage allowance on China regional or overseas internal flights may vary from baggage allowance on international flights. Please note that some airlines may impose additional charges for check-in baggage, hand baggage or excess baggage. Please be advised that you are responsible for paying for any checked baggage, hand baggage and/or excess baggage charges. Excess baggage charges and insurance is at the owner's responsibility. Please contact your airline or refer to its website for detailed information regarding your airline's checked baggage policies prior to departure.
6. Tour Manager
A local guide, is automatically included in China and Asia on your tour
7. Deviation Charge
Any deviation to your itinerary (including but not limited to early departure and/or late return) is subject to availability. In addition to any airline(s), hotel(s), relevant supplier's or transfer surcharge(s), you will be charged a minimum deviation fee of $60 per person for any deviation from the tour (China, Bali, Vietnam tours); minimum deviation fee of $100 per person for any deviation from the tour (Thailand, Japan, Maldives, Greece tours).
Airport transfer services and hotel accommodations are not included in the deviation fee. Airport transfer services and hotel accommodations for the extended stay/early arrival may be purchased at an additional cost; subject to availability. Airport transfer services are not available for purchase for our Japan or Maldives tours.
8. Travel Documents / Tickets
In general, all travel documents will be sent to you at least 21 days prior to departure via mail. Overnight delivery can be arranged at additional cost. An additional shipping fee will apply for addresses outside of the U.S. If we obtained the entry visa for you, the passport will be sent with the travel documents.
9. Change and Name Correction Fees
There is a $75.00 p/p change fee for any changes made to a reservation after it has been confirmed and a $100 p/p name correction fee for any name correction made to a reservation after it has been confirmed. Additional airline charges may also apply. No changes are permitted after a reservation has been paid in full.
Name corrections may only be made to an existing traveler name on a reservation.
Name corrections are only applicable towards spelling corrections of an existing traveler name on a reservation.
Traveler names on a reservation cannot be changed or switched from one individual to another.
All customers must be in possession of a valid passport required for entry, departure and travel through each destination along the itinerary of the tour. All passports must be valid for at least 6 months past the return date of your trip.
Please consult with your local embassy or consulate if you are holding a non-U.S. passport.
It is the traveler’s responsibility to obtain proper visas in a timely manner prior to the trip departure date. The customer accepts full responsibility for obtaining all necessary documents, visas and permits prior to the tour departure, and is solely responsible for any adverse consequences resulting from missing proper documentation. Affordable World is not responsible if you are denied entrance for any reason at any foreign country, even if you hold a valid passport and entry visa.
Entry Visa: we assume you hold a signed valid U.S passport.
*No entry visa is required for U.S passport tourists entering:
- Thailand – For a stay up to 30 days.
- Japan – For a stay up to 90 days. (You must have a valid passport and an onward/return ticket)
- Indonesia – For a stay up to 30 days. (No extension allowed and no adjustment to another visa status permitted; Must enter and exit through an immigration checkpoint at major airports and seaports; Must have a return or onward ticket to another country and have not been previously refused entry or blacklisted.)
- Greece – For a stay up to 90 days. (A visa is required for all official and diplomatic passport holders)
*An entry visa is required for U.S. passport tourists entering:
- Maldives – A visitor visa is available at the airport upon arrival, for stays up to 30 days
- China – A visa is required for all tourists entering China. Visa must be obtained prior to arrival in China. Please consult directly with the relevant China embassy or consulate in your jurisdiction for the most up to date visa information and requirements.
For non-U. S passport holders, please consult directly with the relevant embassy or consulate of the country you will be traveling to. Other requirements and fees may be applicable for non-U.S. passport holders. If you are applying for your own visa, a copy of your passport & entry visa should be sent to Affordable World. All document and tickets will be issued using the name you provide for yourself (and accompanying traveler's) on the reservation during the booking process. The visa fee is non-refundable for any reason and is subject to change at any time. Affordable World is not responsible if you are denied a China Visa for any reason, even if you hold a valid passport. Visa requirements may change at any time. Please check with the Embassy or Consulate of the country which you will be traveling to.
12. Charge for Children
China and Thailand Land & Air Tour Packages:
- For Children 11 years and under, if they share a room with their parents and do not request an extra bed, the cost is 80% of the regular adult fare.
- For Children 11 years and under, if the child requires an extra bed in the same room with their parents, the cost will be 90% of the regular adult fare.
Japan Land & Air Tour Packages:
- For Children 11 years and under, if they share a room with their parents (2 adults) and do not request an extra bed, the cost is $100 less than the regular adult fare.
- No child discount offered for children sharing a room with 1 adult.
Greece, Bali, Maldives, Vietnam and Taiwan Land & Air Tour Packages:
- There is no child discount offered for our Greece, Bali, Vietnam, Taiwan and Maldives tour packages; the full adult fare will apply.
Children 12 and older at the time of travel will be charged at the regular adult price.
Infants under 2 years will be charged a flat rate of $500. Packages for infants cannot be booked online. Please contact Affordable World during business hours to purchase a package for an infant.
To meet your shopping needs, certain shopping stops during the tour have been arranged by the local handling agency. Although Affordable World tour directors will be happy to assist you with any shopping requirements, we do not take any responsibility for any items purchased at shops on the tour. Any after sales correspondence must be between the customer and the shops.
14. Single Supplement Fee
Prices are per person based on double occupancy. A single supplement fee will apply for solo travelers. In the event of cancellation by your travel companion or roommate, you will be responsible for the additional resultant single supplement charge.
15. Client Privacy
Affordable World will not discuss or disclose any details of our client's personal or trip details with any third party other than the client's authorized travel partner on the reservation, the airlines, hotels, land, cruise operators, and any relevant third-party suppliers.
16. Airport Transfers
Affordable World tour guides/airport assistants will wait for arriving tour members outside the airport baggage claim area for up to 90 minutes after the landing time of the tour member's flight before departing from the airport with transportation to the hotel. If for any reason a tour member does not meet the Affordable World representative within 90 minutes after the landing time of the tour member's flight, the tour member will be responsible for his or her own transportation from the airport to the hotel, along with all associated expenses.
17. Errors and Omission
Although Affordable World makes a concerted attempt to verify the accuracy of statements made herein, Affordable World is not responsible for any typographical or printing errors, omissions, or unintentional misrepresentations made on the website.
18. Promotional Discount Code Disclaimer
Affordable World reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you received the promotional code (directly or indirectly) from a third party, that third party also reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Promotional discounts are subject to supply limits; offer is good while supplies last. Only one discount code may be redeemed per booking and cannot be combined with any other sale, promotion, discount, code, coupon and/or offer. All discount codes are strictly non-transferrable, cannot be resold, and have no cash value. All discount codes must be redeemed by the expiration date stated in the promotional offer and cannot be applied retrospectively to an existing booking. Discount code may only be applied to qualifying item(s) listed in the promotional offer. Any violation of the terms of offer will invalidate the discount code.
Affordable World Tours, as tour operator, acts only as an agent for contracted services. All travel arrangements included in this trip are made on participant's behalf upon the express condition that neither Affordable World nor its agents shall be liable or responsible in the absence of its (or their) negligence for any direct, indirect, consequential, or irregularity of any kind which may be accessioned by reason of any act or omission of any person or entity, including without limitation, any act of negligence or breach of contract of any third party such as an airline, train, motor coach, private car, cruise vessel, boat, or any other conveyance, hotel, sightseeing provider, local ground handler, etc., which is to or does supply any goods or services for this trip. Participant understands that Affordable World neither owns nor operates such third-party suppliers and accordingly agrees to seek remedies directly and only with those suppliers and not hold Affordable World responsible for their acts, omissions or commissions. Without their limiting the foregoing, Affordable World and its agents are not responsible for any losses or expenses due to delay or changes of schedule, over booking of accommodations, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strikes, acts of God, acts of terrorism, force majeure, acts of government's civil disturbances, war, quarantine, customs regulations, epidemics, pandemics, criminal activity or for any other cause beyond its control. All such losses or expenses have to be borne and paid for by the participant.
Affordable World Tours accepts no responsibility for value, reliability, quality or authenticity of any goods purchased while on tour or for any mailing, freight or shipping arrangements. Affordable World reserves the right to decline to accept, or retain any person as tour participant, should such person's health, mental condition, physical infirmity or general deportment impede the operation of the tour or the rights, welfare or enjoyment of other tour participant.
Affordable World Tours reserves the right to substitute hotels, and alter the itinerary, withdraw any tour and make any desirable alteration for the convenience of the operation of tours. Affordable World reserves the right to cancel the tour prior to departure for any reason. Liability for such cancellation is limited to full refund of money received by Affordable World, and this will constitute full settlement with the tour member.
Baggage is carried at owner's risk and baggage insurance is recommended. Affordable World Tours is not responsible for typographical or printing errors or omissions in this brochure. Affordable World accepts no responsibility for cost, which may occur as result of a participant failing to secure insurance coverage, which coverage is recommended. Generally, your health insurance does not cover expenses outside the USA. Affordable World is not responsible for participant's visa or passport requirements, nor will a refund of unused services be made, nor reimbursement of any additional expenditure if a participant is denied entry to a country for this or any other reason.
The general conditions under which you agree to utilize the services of Affordable World may not be amended in any way, except in writing, by an authorized officer of Affordable World. By utilizing the services of Affordable World, you agree that the exclusive venue for all claims shall be the County of Los Angeles, State of California, and such claims shall be determined according to the laws and jurisdiction of the State of California.
The issuance of tickets and vouchers shall be deemed to be consent to the above conditions and to these terms and conditions.