Visas & Passports - China
All foreign nationals traveling to the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) MUST travel with a valid passport and visa obtained prior to entering the country.
All customers must be in possession of a valid passport required for entry, departure and travel through each destination along the itinerary of the tour. All passports must be valid for at least 6 months past the return date of your trip. Non-US passport holders please consult directly with the relevant consulate in regards to visa requirements.The customer accepts full responsibility for obtaining all necessary documents, visas and permits prior to the tour departure, and is solely responsible for any adverse consequences resulting from missing proper documentation. Other requirements and fees may be applicable for non-US passport holders.
We have partnered with Visa Central to offer a fast and easy way to obtain a visa, passport and other documents for your Affordable World vacation. Please click here and select your tour to obtain a visa for your upcoming trip.
China (144 Hour Transit)
Applicable Countries – Nationals of 53 countries can enjoy the 144-hour transit visa exemption, which are:
- 24 Schengen countries in Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherland, Poland, Portugal, Slovak, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
- 15 other European countries: Russia, Great Britain, Ireland, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Republic of Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Monaco, Belarus.
- 6 American countries: The United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Chile.
- 2 Oceania countries: Australia and New Zealand.
- 6 Asian countries: Republic of Korea, Japan, Singapore, Brunei, United Arab Emirates, and Qatar.