THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU GO CAMBODIA
(Updated March 2019)
· Passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the return date of your trip
· Entry visas are required to go to Cambodia
· For US Passport holders – Cambodia Visa may be purchased upon arrival in Cambodia. You will need the following:
o $25 cash paid to Cambodia Customs upon arrival
o Valid USA passport
o One recent passport size color 2” x 2” photo
o Completed visa application form (available upon arrival in Cambodia)
· Non US citizens, please check with the appropriate embassy or consulate for requirements
Baggage allowance for international flights may vary by airline and is subject to change at any time. Please refer to the below information for Bangkok Airway’s baggage policy as of December 2014. For up to date baggage allowance information, please check directly with the airlines.
· Bangkok Airways à The standard free checked baggage allowance 1 piece per person up to 20 kg (44 lbs). Carry-on baggage is limited to 1 per person up to 5 kg.
Important Luggage Info & Tips