China (144 Hour Transit) Visa/Passport
 When traveling overseas,  * Be valid for 6 months after your scheduled return date to the US.
 your passport must :  * Have at least 2 entirely blank pages for the affixed visa
   * Be signed to be valid


Passport & Visa Details
Starting from December 28th 2017, Beijing Capital International Airport, Beijing West Railway Station, Tianjin Binhai International Airport, Dongjiang Port, Shijiazhuang Zhengding International Airport and Qinhuangdao Port will implement the policy of 144-hour Transit Visa Exemption for Foreign Nationals of 53 countries.  Such foreign nationals should hold valid international travel documents and passenger tickets (by air/train/ship) of confirmed travel date and confirmed seats to a third country (or region, such as HKG/MFM/Taiwan). 

Applicable Countries – Nationals of 53 countries can enjoy the  144-hour transit visa exemption, which are:

  1. 24 Schengen countries in Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherland, Poland, Portugal, Slovak, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
  2. 15 other European countries: Russia, Great Britain, Ireland, Cyprus, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine, Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Republic of Montenegro, Macedonia, Albania, Monaco, Belarus.
  3. 6 American countries: The United States, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Chile.
  4. 2 Oceania countries: Australia and New Zealand.
  5. 6 Asian countries: Republic of Korea, Japan, Singapore, Brunei, United Arab Emirates, and Qatar.

If you are transiting in Beijing under 144 hours and are holding a passport from one of the 53 applicable countries, please fill out the 144-hour visa free application form upon arrival in Beijing and proceed to the designated 144-hour visa free line.  (*Please have your forms filled out before you reach the counter.  You will be sent back to the end of the line if your forms are not completed in advance*)
If you are staying in Beijing past 144 hours or are holding a passport from a country that is not applicable for the 144-hour transit visa exemption, you will need to obtain a China Visa prior to your trip departure.  We have partnered with Visa Central to offer a fast and easy way to obtain a visa, passport and other documents for your Affordable World vacation.  Please visit and select your tour to obtain more information.


All Rights Reserved © 2016 – Affordable World Tours